ITALY – For the second consecutive day, the “total currently positive” figure (the sum of total hospitalized and total in household isolation) showed a decrease of 0.49% (107,709 units from 108,237 the previous day).
The number of daily tampons was 52,126 compared to 41,483 the previous day. It is essential to keep this value high in order to maintain the current inverse correlation between the increasing number of tampons and the decreasing number of positives.
– The number of new positives still remains high (2,729).
– The number of dead rises to 24,648 (+534).
– The number of recovery increases to 51,600 (+2,723).
LOMBARDY – The situation improves with the “total currently positive” which drops to 33,978 (-1.76% compared to yesterday)-.
– The number of new positives stands at 960.
– The number of deaths rises to 12,579 (+203 – almost half of deaths nationwide).
– The number of recovery increases to 21,374 (+1,366).
On a chart side, however, it is appreciable how the main curves representing the healthcare system (hospitalized with symptoms, intensive therapy, total hospitalized ) have turned downwards, significantly reducing the stress on the sector (both Italy and Lombardy).
COVID19 – RESUME DATA
COV19 – ITALY
COV19 – LOMBARDY
COV19 – TAMPONS/POSITIVES CORRELATION
FastDataMarket processing of cases confirmed by the Civil Protection on 21 April.